Monday, December 04, 2006
Little snowmen guys
I enjoyed what can only be called a lazy weekend. The closest I came to doing anything remotely strenuous was to help with the Christmas decorations. A Christmas tree stands in pride of place in the lounge-room...looking festive with all its trimmings, the Christmas lights (which I'm sure could rival those in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation) are all in place and working and the boughs of holly, snowmen, bows, stockings and whatnot are also settled in their respective places.

Amongst all the Christmas decorations put up over the weekend these little guys are my favourites.



I absolutely adore this time of year...I love present shopping for people, I love the Christmas traditions, Christmas carols, parades, the decorations both at home and in the general community, I love the light displays that through the hard work and generosity of others are there for all to enjoy, I love Midnight Mass and of course, I love the food (drools at the thought of Christmas dinner and all its trimmings). And now there is only 20 days for people to get that shopping done, menus planned and decorations up!

Earlier today I had the chance to walk through my new home and view the almost finished result of all those weeks of building. Once the few little odds and ends are finished and I get the keys handed over in my hot little hand on Thursday this week. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be moving in and in a lot of ways gaining a fresh start. With the new house and so many other great things and events in the pipeline I know it is going to be a great year next year. :D

And there is more! I signed up for a short course photography class that starts after the new year, not only will it be beneficial for my photography, but give me another interest to pass the time until I leave for my holiday. Cool, huh?

I've also made a decision about whether I'll go out on the dinner date and decided to accept...after all my thoughts on dating at the moment were explained and I was still encouraged to accept the invitation, so I am. :)

Labels: , ,

 
Posted at 4:03 pm by Anonymous ¤ ¤
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home