Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Happy Snaps
There is a lengthy update on the way, so don't despair you shall be bored witless again in the very near future. ;p In truth I had written a nice long newsy entry, but as Blogger does so often it saw fit to morph into Pacman and go on a feeding frenzy with my text. :/


So! I have decided that I shall assault your ocular senses with some of my favourite happy snaps that I have taken through the week. Unusually for me they are all digital and also something I am learning to appreciate more and more, macro photography...












Labels:

 
Posted at 11:32 pm by Anonymous ¤ ¤
2 Comments:
Blogger O.J. said...

Very beautiful photographs, Chrissa. :)

4:40 am, January 25, 2007  
Blogger O.J. said...

Looking forward to reading the lengthy update!

5:37 pm, February 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home