Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Mind Wanderings
Everybody has their own personal world. It is composed of different people, different places, different ideas. My world, like everyone else's is a small piece in the jigsaw puzzle of the universe. I do not wholly understand my world. That is one of my favourite things about it. I do, however, understand parts of my world on some level. It is strangely ironic that the single biggest question in the universe is composed of only one word. Why? That everyone's view of life is different is one of the most wonderful things about the universe for me. As Walt Whitman said, "Oh me, oh life/of the questions of these recurring/of the endless trails of the faithless/of cities filled with the foolish/what good amid these/oh me, oh life?" I feel like that sometimes. I believe that, in order to see any meaning in your life, you have to live your life as yourself. Difficult, but possible.

Labels:

 
Posted at 3:25 pm by Anonymous ¤ ¤
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home