Sunday, April 29, 2007
Observing Dreams
I guess everyone that has been following the tagboard and posts of the last few months knows a how much our gorgeous Chrissa has been through. Together we share many dreams. Chrissa and I met by accident on Myspace...only i dont think it was an accident. It was fate that brought us together....though through many challenges we still havnt met in person, but our dreams together are as strong as ever. Through every challenge our love for each other grows stronger.

In Chrissa's post below she tells of feeling like the 5 year old school girl, kissed goodbye at the front gate. As she begins that new journey, i am begining that journey with her. Im reaching out to hold your hand. Chrissa, together you and i shall journey onwards. The unhappiness of the past is going to give way to hapiness together.

The first dream that we shall share...and hence the blog title is that of building our own private observatory. Chrissa, you are forever giving your love to everyone else...I want to start by giving back to you.

Everyone that knows Chrissa knows of her love of Astronomy. It is an area that i have not studied, but one that i want to learn. I want to build chrissa her own personal observatory to mount your telescope. The first observatory is to be built in Chrissa's back yard, whilst the second is to be build on Flinders Island (North East Tasmania).

That leads to a second dream we both share. Both of us we very quickly found have always had a dream of a remote coastal getaway. As it turns out, early last year, i was lucky enough to be offered exactly that in the form of a property on Flinders Island. Chrissa and i are planning to build on that property, and hopefully everyone can watch the progress on Google Earth and Google Maps....You can see the property here.

The next Journey has begun together Chrissa, lets keep on smiling all of the way *poke* :)
 
Posted at 11:27 am by Drew ¤ ¤
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and the shared dreams is exactly what riss needs, read my comment on the post below for reference. even if you have to gag and bind riss, drag her into your world of love and dreams and don't let her go.

11:46 am, April 30, 2007  
Blogger Drew said...

Nicholas, rest assured i will not let go. I intend to hold on tight and take Chrissa to happiness.

I am asking for everyones help to help Chrissa and i to get together. Together i will guide Chrissa in the brave new world you face.

Chrissa i love you with all my heart, body and soul.

7:30 pm, April 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be holding you to that drew. i look forward to getting to know you. see you tonight at kym's.

2:59 pm, May 01, 2007  
Blogger Drew said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:56 pm, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Drew said...

(Previous comment deleted because it had my phone number in it)

You can definately hold me to that.
Im looking forward to meeting you too Nicholas.

I didnt and still dont have Kyms address. I know the street, but matt was going to get back to me with the number.
Matt emailed me at 7.30 to tell me that it had been called off....i havnt heard anything since :(

Nicholas, whats your phone number?...mine is (Sarah and Matt have my number). Can you please call me

5:02 pm, May 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home