Friday, February 03, 2006
A pizza delivery at the forth lily pad on the right
After spending several creatively challenged hours putting together a cohesive design for my own little corner of the frog pond and then throwing out the welcome mat, I hope it will only be a hop, skip and leap until it turns into a thriving little pond of trivialities, overviews and reviews, rants, raves, observations and nonsensical chatter. :) With life in its usual pattern of relatively organised mayhem, happily distracting and busy, I hope I can find sufficent time to see my blog progress beyond this intial entry following the move to the frog pond (forth lily pad on the right ;p). I shall be endeavouring to give regular frog news updates from my own lily pad as well as those from the broader scope of the frog pond. :)


Can someone e-mail me a pizza! PLEASE!! If someone had told me 6 months ago that I would be craving a greasy home delivered Pizza Hut pizza I would have rolled around the floor in laughter, but now I am at the deprivation stage where I would not think it quite ludicrous to sell my car, house and my cat for a home delivered pizza. Everyone has one consumable that they would almost move heaven and earth for if they were deprived of its pleasure. What would yours be?
 
Posted at 9:30 pm by Anonymous ¤ ¤
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Not chocolate!?

My personal inexpendable vittle would have to be spaghetti.

1:12 am, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home