Tuesday, October 17, 2006
On the 68th day from Christmas...
Can you believe that it is only something like 68 days til Christmas? 68 days! Where has the year 2006 gone? Okay, so I know where most of my year has gone, but despite the bulk of my year in hospital the year has still sped past.

You walk into any supermarket, department store or a larger convenience store and you are sure to come across Christmas odds and ends; be it decorations or delectable goodies.

So, on this 68th day out from Christmas I started my Christmas shopping. Two dozen delicate etched glass baubles are now a part of my tree decorations, several Christmas presents are now awaiting my attention and a nifty wrapping job and a stack of gold fabric gift bags are sitting waiting to be filled to the brim with a variety of little treats and handed to all and sundry at Christmas time.

After Christmas I'm hoping to find a travel companion so as I might be able to spend some weeks traveling overseas. As things stand (in a medical capacity) I cannot travel overseas by myself and in any respects it would be prudent for me not to travel alone anyway. I'm sure someone would love to be paid to travel and sightsee with me...Or maybe not. :p
 
Posted at 8:57 pm by Anonymous ¤ ¤
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home