Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Spring delight
It was another glorious Spring day today! I can almost taste the Summer as the days begin to warm and head towards daylight savings.

My day was a mixed blessing with delightful and re-energising things such as enjoying a walk through the botanical gardens followed by a shared picnic lunch with Julie, Kym and her boys, a new look hairstyle and the torturous and sad things like physio therapy and visiting my mum's grave to place flowers.

Even after this amount of time the pain of losing my mum and the circumstances surrounding her death and funeral are still as fresh and painful as the very first day...I'm not so sure that will ever change.

Times have been difficult the past couple of years, but they are what they are, they cannot be changed and they have in some ways made me stronger than I would have been otherwise...anyway enough of that, better things to think about and look forward to, though I will add one last thing--I have neither seen nor heard from my father in about 7 months.

I need to organise my photos. I have so many that I have taken over the last few weeks (including today at the gardens) that I would like to share...
 
Posted at 8:07 pm by Anonymous ¤ ¤
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home