Wednesday, October 25, 2006
I can still be surprised
I had one of my favourite activities this morning, physio therapy...not. To my mind (and body) physio has more in common with torture than therapy. Before starting the session I did argue vigorously against needing any at all...my arguments fell on deaf ears. :(

Now to the real point of my entry; I was asked out on a date by one of the male therapists (one whom I am not on their patient list) I was both stunned and surprised that anyone could look at me and still ask me out on a date...I mean to say I am far from my physical best. Anyway, needless to say that I turned them down. My future as well as my present is one of being single methinks.

But I'm still flattered that someone would even consider asking me out. :p
 
Posted at 8:47 pm by Anonymous ¤ ¤
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home